With about 25 years of valuable experience and thorough involvement of an amazing number of projects and transactions, Quynh has acquired extensive and in-depth expertise and experiences in legal and consultancy practices in Vietnam as well as maintained excellent networks with many local/ foreign partners and authorities at both local and central levels.
Quynh has gained a reputation as one of the leading authorities on Real Estate Law and M&A transactions in Vietnam, successfully leading many landmark projects from their initial planning stages through to development and completion, and then many of the projects she had led have gone on to establish best practice templates that are still being followed today.
Quynh is the lawyer of choice of many of the leading investors and developers (both local and international) currently operating in Vietnam, as well as being acknowledged to be one of the country’s foremost dealmakers.
Amongst clients, she is widely respected for her approachability, intelligence, integrity and accountability, as well as her ability to practically solve problems and get things done.
Prior to founding AN Legal (Formerly DNPro Counsel LLP), Quynh held an executive position in InvestConsult Group and was a partner in Bizlink Lawyers
- LLM, Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris 1 University (France)
- MBA, Solvay School, Brussels (Belgium)
- LLB, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (Vietnam)
HOUSING AND HOSPITALITY REAL ESTATE
- Counsel to CotecCons, a listed company on its investment in certain real estate projects in Vietnam, 2017 - now.
- Counsel to Indochina-Kajima on its proposed new acquisition of certain real estate projects in the South of Vietnam, 2016 - now.
- Counsel to Tae Kwang Industrial (Korea) on its acquisition of a local company and township project of 33ha at District 9, HCMC and other real estate projects in the South of Vietnam, 2014 - now.
- Counsel to VinaCapital on its exiting of all most real estate projects in HCMC and Dong Nai as well as on its proposed new acquisition of certain real estate projects in HCMC, 2012 - now.
- Counsel to investment funds, foreign/local investors in their acquisition of/ investment in lands used to be belonged to state-owned companies, including army lands.
- Counsel to investment funds, foreign/local investors in real estate projects in Quang Ninh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, Khanh Hoa, Binh Thuan, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Ho Chi Minh City, Long An, Can Tho, Phu Quoc and other cites/ provinces, from the project development phases to compensation, land clearance, planning, land conversion, construction, sales and marketing, hand-over, post-handover phases.
INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE
- Counsel to a subsidiary of one listed Korean corporation to acquire the factory on the land of 9ha in Nhon Trach 1 IZ, Dong Nai Province and add the function of sub-leasing the factory, 2018 - 2019.
- Counsel to a subsidiary of Samsung C&T to sell the factory and all facilities on the land of 4ha in Go Dau IZ, Dong Nai Province, 2017 - 2018.
- Counsel to Tae Kwang Industrial (Korea) to develop industrial park projects in Cambodia (2015) and Myanmar (2015 - 2017).
- Counsel to local listed company to acquire shares and then hold majority shares in cooking oil (state-owned) company, 2014 - 2015.
- Counsel to local listed company to sell 80% and then 20% of its bakery business to a US based company, 2014 - 2015.
- Counsel local seller to sell 20% shares in cooking oil company in Long Dinh – Long Can IZ, Long An Province to a Singaporean investor, 2014.
- Counsel to Malaysian investor to acquire a food and beverage factory in Duc Hoa 1 IZ, Long An Province, 2013.